BUILDING BETTER BUSINESS
Without sound inter-personal skills people and organisations suffer
Excellent inter-personal skills and effective communication in the workplace are key to building strong business relationships. They breed high-performance teams where people collaborate with each other to achieve common goals.
But, if people within a business are not aware of the relevant verbal and non-verbal techniques that build connection, rapport and influence, they are more likely to:
- struggle to break down barriers to working collectively and harmoniously together
- be involved in conflicts due to misunderstandings
- develop poor relationships that limit success
- feel more stressed at work.
Business relationships training empowers your people to achieve their full potential
Groupe Amplify are business relationship skills training specialists. We teach your people to master vital inter-personal skills, actions and behaviours so they:
- can build deeper and more effective working relationships with colleagues, and externally
- work and innovate as a motivated collective of people, rather than a collection of individuals
- can get people to say ‘yes’ and support their actions
- feel less stressed while being far more productive
- get to truly enjoy what they do, overcome issues and celebrate successes together
- it’s fun – people love the experience.
“A great day learning new skills and interacting with other people across the business to build relationships.”
Our business relationships training course
In-house group business relationship training - "Building Better Business Relationships" - 1 day workshop
Small group workshop ideal for executives in organisations where there is great value being placed on developing high-performance teams in which people motivate and inspire each other to achieve a common goal. Very valuable in breaking down existing barriers that inhibit people working collectively and harmoniously with others.
Participants will learn how to:
- make immediate and lasting personal connections
- get people to like them and want to do business with them
- identify and understand people’s motivations and drivers
- communicate synchronicity, understanding of other’s needs and develop rapport & trust
- employ the actions, behaviours and verbal communication skills to influence others
- leverage the 6 universal laws of persuasion.
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR TEAM BUILD BETTER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS