Business Presentation Skills – Group Training
A range of courses offering powerful, proven and practical training for your people
Inspire and persuade a captive audience
Be it a new business pitch, a team meeting or even a Skype call, a well-crafted and delivered business presentation can boost morale, sales, profits and your brand reputation.
In today’s low growth and distracted world, business presentations offer a rare opportunity for your executives to inspire and persuade a captive audience – and impact the success of your organisation.
Too many business presentations lack real audience engagement and impact
Just as powerful and compelling presentations can lift business, profits and optimism, a weak one can be detrimental to the presenter and your organisation.
Unfortunately, most business people:
- lack the knowledge and skills required to create engaging and memorable presentations
- fail to quickly connect with people and lose their attention for good
- mistakenly believe ‘broadcasting content’ is communicating
- are unaware of scientifically proven ways to persuade with communication
- are not confident speaking in front of an audience.
With the right training anyone can be a powerful business presenter
As with any skill, great presentations don’t just happen. For all but a few natural born communicators, people become accomplished, persuasive communicators by learning and practicing.
This means anyone can become a great presenter – with the right tools, techniques and training.
Find out how we can help you
“Everyone agreed it was the most inspiring, practical and useful communications training day they had ever attended.”
Paul Bradbury, CEO
Our group business presentation skills courses
In-house group presentation training - 'Compelling Presentations' 2 day workshop
‘Compelling Presentations’ is a small group workshop ideal for executives needing buy-in and acceptance from high-level audiences and stakeholders e.g. new business pitches, management approval of proposals etc. Participants will learn how to:
- plan, create and deliver content with greater impact, influence and persuasion
- quickly establish a strong connection and rapport with any audience
- master key rhetorical/language and performance techniques
- effectively plan for, listen to and respond to questions.
Pitching corporate credentials
Designed to help people in your organisation who are responsible for winning over more customers. Participants will learn how to:
- look at your business through the customer’s eyes
- focus on key audience needs, wants, concerns
- develop a compelling business story incorporating each executive’s narrative
- deliver a performance that grabs the audience and gets them excited.
Key event and conference consulting
Equip presenters at your own conferences and external events with the skills and knowledge to inspire, captivate and influence the audience to reach a specific goal. Participants will learn how to:
- clearly define their desired outcome for the event, and achieve it
- develop a communications strategy that connects with the audience
- make the audience feel, think and behave as desired
- fit presentations from different people together into a powerful story.
Performance rehearsing and coaching
Ideal for people who have prepared their content, but want to perfect their performance to have the best possible impact on the audience. Participants will learn how to:
- clearly define the emotional response they want from the audience
- project their own emotions accordingly
- manage nerves and prepare backstage
- control their voice pitch, pace, pausing, volume and emphasis
- use the best gestures to emphasise their message
- move on stage to keep the entire audience watching and listening.
Available in-person, online e.g. Skype, or by phone.
DISCOVER HOW MUCH BETTER YOUR BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS CAN BE