What is Groupe Amplify?
We’re specialists in business presentations, public speaking, communication and interpersonal skills training. Through powerful, customised and easy-to-follow training, we help you equip your executives with the skills, tools and techniques they need to:
- Speak confidently, engagingly and persuasively to one person, or thousands
- Inspire, educate and bring about action and change
- Generate buy-in and support for proposals
- Win new business pitches
Based in Sydney, Groupe Amplify clients include corporate and government organisations across Australia.
What makes us unique?
We’ve been in your shoes
Unlike most business skills trainers, our CEO, Neil Ross, worked for decades as a senior executive with some of Australia’s largest and most iconic organisations before launching Groupe Amplify (see below for more about Neil).
With thousands of hours of presentations, pitches and speeches under his belt – and years of experience leading teams and companies, solving business problems and developing new opportunities – Neil understands the communications and business challenges your people and organisation face – and the right ways to overcome them.
You’ll gain real results – immediately and over time
Groupe Amplify training has been developed to be unlike any other training you’ve experienced – so you are able to achieve the results you expect and deserve.
- Decades of experience leading in the corporate world
- Hundreds of speeches and presentations made by your trainer
- Deep analysis of the world’s best speakers and most famous presentations
- Scientific insights into people’s motivations, behaviours and response
Master powerful inter-personal and communications skills:
- Engage, persuade and inspire any audience
- Manage teams in a motivating way
- Build better business relationships
- Collaborate with others to creatively solve problems
- Have more influence and impact on the organisation
Practical, tailored training for all levels:
- Step-by-step learning that meets all participant skill and experience levels
- Focused on your real-world solutions, challenges and needs
- Highly participative and fun – people love the experience
Easy to recall and apply:
- Simple to understand ‘models’ that are shareable and repeatable
- Takeaway Do-ABLES toolkit to quickly recap what to do
- Post-program support & coaching for up to 30 days
Meet our people
Founder, CEO and trainer
Click for more >
Your people will be trained by our CEO, Neil Ross, who will impart 30 years of business communications and team leadership experience gained as:
- QANTAS Group General Manager of Global Marketing
- Managing Director of advertising agencies Smith Ross & Muir; DDB Sydney; McCann-Erickson Sydney
- Director of Sydney Biennale
- Marketing Strategy lecturer at Sydney University
- ‘Speaking Inspirationally’ keynoter at Telstra’s Women’s Business Awards, Entrepreneurs Organisation Australia, Rotary NSW and more
- Communications strategy consultant and coach for performances at major corporate events
- Key role in thousands of presentations and hundreds of new business pitches
- Two-time winner of the Macquarie University Open Joke Telling Competition.
Neil has always had a deep passion for public speaking, presenting, winning business pitches and helping others achieve their full potential.
However, after attending several well-known presentation skills workshops, he was never quite satisfied with the structure, content or take-away results.
Feeling there must be a more practical, sustainable and easy way to master these arts, he educated himself in the rhetorical techniques of history’s great communicators.
He then also applied that ‘deep immersion’ approach to learning better ways to manage and motivate teams, build better business relationships and to working collaboratively to creatively solve problems. Neil then developed unique training programs that:
- achieve exceptional results
- can be tailored to each client’s real business needs
- are highly engaging, enjoyable and effective
- increase people’s ability to contribute more to the success of their organisation
In 2010 he launched Groupe Amplify
Over the seven years since, Neil has coached business professionals at all levels, including the most senior executives at News Corp Australia, Telstra, Westpac, Aristocrat, The Australian PGA, Care Australia and many more.
Click for more >
Marc gained decades of first-hand senior executive experience working in complex and competitive business spanning agricultural, pharma, strategy consulting, logistics, finance and IT sectors, including:
- CEO Mayne Nicholas Logistics Group, leading substantial change to form a $350M logistics services business
- Founding and running his own ‘logistics data exchange’ business.
As a result, he brings a deep understanding of the culture, processes and behaviours that are positive for an organisation, and those that are toxic.
Marc provides executive coaching at both the individual and team level, and has a great passion for helping leadership executives:
- develop into a cohesive team
- drive their organisation to new levels of prosperity
- have some fun while learning.